Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cookin' for my Momma'

I offered to cook my mom dinner today - I am glad I did.  I had a great time.  It was good to just chill out and talk - even though I still don't think she was feelinig very well.  She is making a much better effort then I thought she was about the quitting smoking thing!! Which is GREAT!  She said she has only had 1/2 pack since she got home from the hospital on Sunday.. that was very encouraging!  It made me feel a lot better about things!! Anyway, I cooked Italian baked chicken, bowtie pasta with fire-roasted tomatos, zuchinni and squash and a nice salad topped with fresh Feta cheese!!!  Mom thought that it was wonderful, and she said it "saved her life" :) hehe.. she must have really hated that hospital food!! haha!!

I can't wait until Sean and I are in the new house... I am inviting EVERYONE over for dinner and stuff all the time!! I can't wait to entertain our friends and family :) I am really getting excited about the house!! This kitchen is going to be so fun to cook in!!

And to grill on the deck that overlooks the lake!!!



SOOO EXCITED :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment