Monday, September 20, 2010

My Brain is on FIIRRREEEE

There are so many things that are on my mind right now, that I am not sure where to start.. most of them are pretty negative.. so I should probably just go to sleep and not write any of them.  However, it is 12:35AM, I am missing my other half, Abigale is wide awake, and I have had too much caffeine.  So, I guess I will write.  Maybe I will just make a list of things on my mind.. that sounds like a good idea...

1. Went to Kings of Leon at Verizon Wireless Center tonight... I was not hugely impressed (but had a good time nonetheless - thanks Heather)!! I was way too consumed with the people that were there.  I am such a people watcher.. and there was SO much too see there... too much to even begin discussing it... however, I do know - that even though I was completely sober tonight, that I have never been as drunk as probably 65% of the people that were there.. and it was MONDAY NIGHT! I would like to know the ratio of people that miss work/school tomorrow.

2. Abigale eats everything - I cannot buy her toys without her utterly destroying them.. it kind of makes me angry.

3. Another thought on Abigale.  Am I the only mom that feels guilty leaving their 4 legged baby at home to go do things at night?  I felt horrible that she was at home locked up.  I mean, I know that I kennel her all day while I am at work, so it would be just inhumane if I left her every night to go do something.. but I just always feel SOO guilty.  I wish I could take her everywhere... my precious little angel :) I am assuming that these guilty feelings will get better once we have the new house, with the yard.. I hope that she adjusts and likes to be outside.

4. I love Cheez-its.  They're pretty much my favorite snack, ever. And I am NOT talking about those flavored kinds, that just gets too complicated.. I am talking only about the plain ol' cheez-it (however, I do buy the reduced fat kind).

5. Bought a new dress today, it's super cute.. and it was super cheap - and that makes me SOO happy.

6. I can't stand the thought of infidelity.  A husband cheating on their wife, or vice-versa.  I mean, most people "appear" to hate this - but I really really do.  Like the most disgusting thing to me, is seeing a man, that you KNOW is married - who on any given day wears a wedding band.. but all of a sudden you seem him out, at a concert having some sort of "guy's night out" - and he is with random girl(s) and what??? magically his ring has disappeared, and can be found in the console of his car, or in his pocket.  Disgusting.  Makes me so mad, and it makes me immediately loose all respect for the parties involved.

7. In the same sense - I can't stand woman that know that a man is married, or even in a committed relationship and continue to "feed" the man's fire. I do understand that both parties are at fault - but really.. the man is married - and his wife has no idea (or maybe she does, and hasn't acted on it), but the wife has no idea that he is out talking to you... leave him the hell alone.  It doesn't matter how "unhappily" married a man or woman might be - marriage is still marriage.. respect it.  No one does anymore, and this upsets me horribly. 

8. I am watching Sean's favorite show - "The Squidbillies"... this show is absolutely and totally ridiculous - but I watch it because it makes Sean laugh - uncontrollably, and that makes me smile :)

9.  I am sleeping on the couch tonight, so I can sleep with my dog.  That is also ridiculous.

10. I cannot stand automated phone systems, sometimes, you just need to talk to a human being - a human being that speaks English would be a double bonus.

I think I might be sleepy now.  I am sure that there are a bazillion misspelled words and grammatical errors, but I don't care.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment