Friday, December 10, 2010

3 months later...

Yes, I do realize that when I started this blog back in what?? September?? That I said I was going to update ALL THE TIME, and it was going to be great and wonderful and all that jazz... well, 3 months later, and 5 posts later... I am updating again.. Sorry.   A lot has happened in the past couple of months... but nothing too exciting.  Abigale is getting huge... and fat, and lazy.. we didn't get our house on the lake like we wanted.. Sean is staying busy with lots of work, my job role changed.. sort of.  We had to let some folks go at our work so now I am back on the front desk.. the mortgage business is super slow right now.. I am hoping things pick up soon! It's Christmas time, and we got our first real tree!! That's exciting, but it seems like it is dying rather quickly.. I hope it makes it to Christmas Day!!! I am almost done with all of my Christmas shopping, this makes me happy :) I also actually did Christmas Cards this year... look how cute they are!!


hmm... what else.. still haven't quit smoking, or drinking, or any of those things... still haven't lost the weight I wanted to loose... I really need to start on that :) I am happy and Sean is happy and that's all that matters! 

Ok, well like I said.. nothing interesting going on... check back in 2 more months... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment